Launched in February 2017 to help the growing number of dementia carers across the UK, Dementia Help is a free online resource designed to support and engage with family carers, who would otherwise feel isolated and overwhelmed. With its insightful combination of practical help and empathetic tone, as well as its unique ability to engage with its audience via personal stories and advice, Dementia Help is fast becoming a first point of reference for the dementia care community, with the company achieving more than 6700 Facebook likes since launch and an average weekly audience reach of more than 137,500. Timely and relevant, Dementia Help is supportive and informative, helping carers remain positive in the face of uncertainty.
Founder Christina Neal’s late mother, Hazel, was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2009. On diagnosis, Christina and Hazel received very little support, advice or information on how to cope with the challenges of the disease or how to plan for the future. As the sole carer for her mother, Christina often felt isolated, alone and unsure of whether she was providing the right help and support.
Because of our personal insight and experience, our audience trusts us and returns to our website and social media platforms again and again. If you’re a dementia professional looking to reach a wider target audience, we can help you do just that, giving you access to our fast-growing, loyal community of dementia carers.
We offer a range of commercial packages that can connect you to a targeted audience of dementia carers, including the following:
• The opportunity for one of our writers to interview you about your products or services for an article on our website (linked to our Facebook page)
• Video interviews with you about your services (filmed and edited by one of our experienced videographers)
• Sponsorship of a regular digital guide with input from one of your dementia experts
• Ongoing social media and website sponsorship to provide your brand with a consistent profile
• Banner advertisement on our website
For more information or to request a media pack, please call Christina Neal on 07957 360242 or email email@example.com